Home Group Calendar
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Home group Kick Off BBQ
Hi all,
This is a reminder about our home group's kick off BBQ this Saturday at 3:30-5:30 pm at Ponderosa Park at 811 Henderson Avenue in Sunnyvale, CA.
There is a picnic area along Iris Avenue and street parking as well along Iris Avenue.
I will bring a 10 x 10 canopy for shade in case there is not any.
Please bring your own meat/veggies to grill and a side dish/chips to share. We will purchase charcoal and water for drinks. Please reply under comments section on this post if your family plans on attending so I have an idea of how much charcoal and water to buy. We have grilling tools and will bring plastic plates and utensils as well.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Call or text me 408-204-0440 (Tu's cell) with any questions.
Thanks.
Tu and Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


we are coming, Tu! Sorry it took so long to reply--I had to figure out how to comment on the blog =)
ReplyDelete